Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE means Copy And Selectively Edit. The beautiful projects from the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I cased a card on page 78 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
The original card features the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set (I also used the same sentiment) and my card features the brand new Butterfly Bouquet Collection products available now until May 3rd. The Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set and Brilliant Wings Dies will be carried over to the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue but the coordinating Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper will only be around while supplies last.
What do you do if you want all the butterflies? The solution is the Butterfly Brilliance Collection. You’ll get beautifully detailed images and an unforgettable colour scheme. Put everything together and your projects will be beautiful enough to take flight!
The Butterfly Brilliance Collection includes
* Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set (155092)**
* Brilliant Wings Dies (155523)**
* Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2) Designer Series Paper (156824)
* Natural Touch Specialty Paper (156825)
**Purchase in a Buncle and save 10% 155821
Product colours: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Calypso Coral (card base) – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White (sentiment) – 3 3/8" x 1/2"
- Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper – pattern with butterflies
Layer 1 – 5 1/4" x 4"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Calypso Coral cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Cut out the individual butterflies from the Designer Series Paper with the Brilliant Wings Dies using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up three butterflies on the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White strip in Memento Ink.
- Pop up the sentiment in the middle of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to complete the card.
Each month Patsy and I offer a FREE PDF with instructions for 8 cards. This month we are featuring the the Dandy Garden Suite which includes two sets of stamps and dies! Check it out on pages 24 – 27 of the January – June 2021 Mini Catalogue. Here's a sneak peek of our cards this month. Want to earn them free – just place an order in our online stores!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2