Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's CASE card features the Heartfelt Stamp Set and coordinating Heart Punch Pack. Stamp sets with coordinating punches makes card making a snap. Most of the time one associates hearts with Valentines, however you can use hearts for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. This is one stamp set that will remain in my private collection for years to come.
Feeling a bit sad about the fact that several family weddings have had to be postponed for now. While decided to get married and have a celebration later, some are waiting to have it all on one day. Covid 19 has surely made changes in our lives. What is something you are missing during this precedented time?
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a close case with simply changing the color and designer paper.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Cardbase 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Hearts 2 1/4" x 11"
- Scallop Heart 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Scallop edges (2) 1" x 4 1/4"
- Circle 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
In Color 2020-2022 6 x 6 Designer Paper
- Layer 4" x 3 3/4"
- Heart 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Fold the Misty Moonlight in half to create card base.
- Cut the Whisper White Edges using the scalloped edge die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.
- Adhere the the edges to the backside of the Designer Series Paper layer.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card front about 3/4" from the top.
- Stamp four hearts in Night of Navy Classic Ink on the Misty Moonlight Paper and punch out with the coordinating punch.
- Adhere to the designer series paper as shown in the photo.
- Punch out the Scallop Heart in Whisper White and adhere to the center of the designer paper as shown in photo.
- Punch out a plain heart in the Designer Series Paper and adhere to the Whisper White scallop heart.
- Color the "from my to yours" with the Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker and the "heart" with the Calypso Coral Stampin' Write and stamp the image on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out with the small stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Color the Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon using the Calypso Coral Dark Stampin' Blend.
- Fold the ribbon and adhere ot the back of the Whisper White Circle and adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the inside of the card and stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink.
So fun to customize the Whisper White Crinkle ribbon with the Stampin' Blend Markers. Simply color the ribbon and let it dry. It dries almost instantly due to the alcohol in the markers.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 9RRBKQ3G