Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS044. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Woven Thread Designer Paper and the Woven Heirlooms stamp set. Do you often look for the perfect saying for inside a sympathy card? Love the saying on this card which is perfect for most friends and family who have lost someone.
It is interesting it also has a sentiment that would be nice for a wedding and just a simple Thinking of You. I am sure I will get lots of use out of the other images to add some interesting elements to cards.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Seaside Spray Cardstock (5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Glue the 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" designer paper to the left-hand side about 3/8" from the edges.
- Glue the strip of designer paper toward the right-hand side about 1/4" from the edge & 1/2" from the bottom.
- Stamp the words in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the 2 5/8" die from the Layering Squares.
- Cut out a piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock using the 2 3/4" scallop square.
- Glue the Whisper White to the Terracotta Tile scallop square and adhere to the right-hand side of the card front with dimensionals.
- Add some Designer Elements to the upper right-hand corner of the white.
- Tie the Braided Linen trim in a bow and adhere to the left-hand side of the designer paper strip with a glue dot.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
All Supplies used for today's card are Stampin' Up!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6