Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
This month we have been using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. This paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles. The designs are perfect for artistic backgrounds and layering.
Add copper embossing powder to this card gives it such a wow factor!
12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern #loveitchopit
Today's card features Piece G from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4" x 11 or 1 15 1/2" x 8 1/2")in half to create the card base.
- Glue piece E from the OSW to the Blueberry Bushel cardstock (3 3/4" x 3 3/4") and glue to the card front about 1/4" from the top.
- Rub the cardstock below the Blueberry Bushel cardstock with the Embossing Buddy, tap of extra poweder
- Stamp the words below the Blueberry Bushel with Versamark ink.
- Pour Copper Embossing powder over the words, tap off the extra powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Vellum Cardstock (4" x 4").
- Stamp the butterfly in Versa Mark Ink on the vellum,
- Emboss with the Copper Embossing Powder and cut out the butterfly and adhere to the center of the designer paper.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6