Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For June, we are using the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. You really can't appreciate the beauty in the designer papers from the catalog images. I am a green girl, so of course it was included in my first order from the new catalog.
Today's card features Piece D from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Garden Green Cardstock in half to create the card base. (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold, 4 1/4" x 11" for top fold).
- Adhere piece D to a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock (4" x 4").
- Tie a piece of the 1/4" Texture Mint Macaron Ribbon around the center of the Mint Macaron cardstock with the knot to the left edge.
- Adhere the Mint Macaron to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Garden Green Ink on Whisper White an cut out with the Nested Label Die (3 1/4" wide).
- Adhere the tag to the center of the designer paper with dimensionals.
- Stamp the more solid leaf from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Mint Macaron ink and the other leaf on top in Garden Green (stamp two like this).
- Punch out the leaves with the Leaf punch and adhere on to the upper right-hand corner of the label.
- Cut off one leaf from the other and adhere on top of the other leaves with a glue dot.
- Add one of the Leaves Trinket embellishment to the top of the leaves with a glue dot.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code HKVAYH7M