Sundays come around so fast don't they the weeks are flying by! We are already on Sunday Sketch SS002 using products from the Country Lane Suite. There is a great stamp set along with so many unique items to create hand stamped cards you will for sure want to add this to your paper crafting collection.
Do you find yourself sitting at your desk wondering where to start on your next card?
A card sketch can really get your mojo going. It is a starting point an often times once you get going it may not even resemble the sketch layout and that is great when that happens.
- Fold the Crushed Curry Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" ) in half to create card base.
- Run a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Crushed Curry Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere a piece of the Country Lane Designer Series Paper (1 1/2" x 5 1/2") across the bottom of the embossed Crushed Curry about 1/4" from the bottom.
- Adhere the embossed Crushed Curry to the card front.
- Punch out a piece of Old Olive Cardstock using the Tailored Tag Punch and run it through the Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Cut the punched shape in half to create base and adhere to a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2" x 3") about 1/8" from the bottom edge.
- Stamp the bouqet in Tuxedo Black ink and color with Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the bouquet (yes you have to fussy cut this, aren't we getting spoiled with all the dies).
- Adhere the bouquet to the top of the vase with dimensionals.
- Stamp "Hello" in Tuxedo Black and banner cut the right end using the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Adhere the banner to the right edge of the center of the vase with a glue dot.
- Place the Blackberry Bliss Faceted Dots to the left side of the hello banner.
Click Here to watch a video how to make a banner end with the Tailored Tag Punch if you want to fast forward to the punch section it is at time marker 7:55
Here are the items in the Country Lane Suite
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 9RRBKQ3G