Welcome to our FIRST Greek Isles Achievers Blog hop. Everyone on the hop today achieved the prestigious Stampin’ Up!® Incentive trip that only a limited number around the world achieve.
Less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the incentive trip each year.
We will be hopping together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin’ Up!® products. I live in the USA and would love to help you if you have any questions.
One Sheet Wonder Series
Each month on Tuesdays I share a card created using one of the pieces from a One Sheet Wonder. It is a great way to use up some of that beautiful patterned paper you may have been hoarding.
Here is the pattern that I used to cut up the 12″ x 12″ of paper to give me 11 different pieces to create 11 different fun and easy cards. Today’s card feature piece E.
Throughout the catalog and online you will notice Stampin’ Up! has suites of products. The products in the suites coordinate perfectly taking the stress out of combining colors, designs, and embellishments.
This month I choose the Country Lane Designer Series Paper along with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, and Country Home stamp set all part of the Country Lane Suite.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Run a 3″ x 5″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere piece E of the one sheet wonder on a 3 1/8″ x 3 1/4″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock and line it up even on one edge.
- Adhere the Soft Suede to the right edge of the cardfront even from top to bottom.
- Using Whisper White Thick cardstock cut out a label using the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies (this is one of my go-to die sets) and Big Shot.
- Runs some of the Mint Coastal Cabana Tea Ribbon through the label and around the card front and tie a bow to the left side of the label.
- Ink up just the “happy” Espresso Ink and stamp on a piece of Coastal Cabana.
- Clean stamp and ink up just the “blessings” in Early Espresso ink and stamp next to the “happy”.
- Punch out the “happy blessing” using the Classic Label punch and adhere to the center of the label with mini dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment inside using Early Espresso ink.
In Canada order from Alison Solven’s Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2