Today's card was created using the Sunday Sketch SS050 and the Country Lane Suite from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. The piece of background paper from the Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) is one of twelve different designs.
The little tin accent was created using the Galvanized Metallic Paper and Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder. The tin embossed paper looks like the real vintage tin ceiling tiles, just miniature.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (WW) in half to create card base (4 1/4" x 11" top fold or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" side fold).
- Glue the Country Lane DSP (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") to the card front.
- Stamp the pitcher in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of WW cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 1/2").
- Stamp the bouquet at the top of the pitcher in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color the pitcher with the light & dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
- Color the bouquet (I used Granny Apple Gree, Old Olive, Pineapple Punch, Daffodil Delight & Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends).
- Adhere the WW cardstock to a piece of Early Espresso (3" x 3 3/4") and adhere the Early Espresso to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand corner.
- Run a piece of 2" x 2" Galvanized Metallic Paper through the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder selecting one square.
- Cut around the edges of the square and sponge the edges with Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere the square to the lower right-hand side of the pitcher.
- Stamp Thanks in Early Espresso on a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock (3/8" x 1") and apply to the upper right-hand corner of the tin tile with a mini dimensional.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6