May the Beauty of the Season fill your Heart with Joy!
My heart is filled with joy throughout the year but at Christmas, it is overflowing. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love decorating, playing Christmas carols while I work and creating cards to send to special family and friends.
Each Month we pick a piece of paper to use for our One Sheet Wonder Series. On our Tuesday blog post's Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece.
The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot. Today's I used piece G to create my card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Garden Green cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere piece G to the lower left-hand corner of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 3/4").
- Stamp the greeting from Merry Christmas To All stamp set in Merry Merlot Ink in the upper right-hand corner.
- Adhere the Whisper White Cardstock to a piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock (3 3/4" x 5").
- Adhere the Merry Merlot Cardstock to the cardfront.
- Cut out a heart (from the Stitched Labels Framelits) in Gold Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and adhere just to the left side of "joy" with a dimensional.
- Run a piece of Suite Seasons Specialty Washi Tape across a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") and adhere to the inside of the card and stamp Merry Christmas in Merry Merlot (as shown below).
For details on how you can earn the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper Click Here.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Supply List for today's card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6