Each Tuesday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
Today's card features the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and the special promotion Dashing Along Designer paper along with some gold embellishments. You will be able to recreate this card quick and easy!
Here is the One Sheet Wonder pattern for a piece of 12" x 12" paper. You can use pre-printed designer paper or stamp up your own background paper on some of our Very Vanilla or Whisper White 12" x 12" cardstock. I used piece D for my card today.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold your Merry Merlot cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White (WW) cardstock to the inside to stamp your message.
- Adhere your designer series paper (DSP) to the top of a piece of WW cardstock (4" x 5 1/4").
- Stamp Merry Christmas in Merry Merlot Ink and the little swirls on each side in Garden Green ink.
- Adhere a piece of glimmer paper on the seam of the WW & DSP.
- Adhere the WW to the card front.
- Add a few gold metallic sequins randomly to your card front.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6