Sundays Sketches are always one of my favorite blog posts. I love using a card sketch and creating a card from the design.
The stamp set I used for today's card is the Lots of Lavender stamp set which can be earned FREE during Sale-a-Brations Click Here for complete details. It is s two-step stamp, so the stamps do the coloring for you.
Sweet Soiree Specialty Paper creates the background for this card. Silver foil adds a touch of shimmer and class to the card. My stamp collection is full of flowers, and I always seem to feel the need to add another.
- Card Base: Whisper White (top fold) 4-1/4" x 11" (side fold) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Silver Speckle Paper: 2-1/2" x5"
- Old Olive Silver Strip: 2-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Whisper White:2-1/2" x 3-3/4"
- Whisper White Circle: 1-3/8"
- Rich Razzleberry Scallop Circle: 2-1/2"
Click each color to see all the Stampin' Up! Products available in that color.
Supplies Used on Card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code WK4JVSRX