Sometimes when a New Occasions Catalog comes out, we forget about some of the golden jewels in the Annual Catalog. I have combined an oldie but goodie stamp set Coffee Cafe with some new designer paper from the Occasions Catalog, Tutti-frutti.
It is not lemonade season here in Minnesota, but it is still one of our Grandchildren's preferred beverages, so we had it over the Holidays.
As I am writing this post, I think…
- Maybe I should have put the lemonade glass on a different colored background.
- Made the cup cover a different color like Crumb Cake.
But since I don't have enough time to make the changes before publication your imagination will have to take over. What are your thoughts?
Measurements & Supplies:
- Whisper White Thick Card Base: 4-1/4" x 11"
- Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Lemon Twist: 1-1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White Thick: 2-1/4" x 4-1/4", 1/2" x 4-1/4" & 1" x 2-1/2"
- So Saffron: 2-1/4" x 3"
- Tangerine Tango: 1" x 3"
- Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
- Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon
Do you ever spend time making a card and when it is all done think something just isn't right but not sure how to change it? This happens to me often even after 20+ years of stamping.
What do you do when this happens, try to fix it, start Over or just send the card the way it is?
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6