Hope your Day Stacks Up sentiment comes from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and is a perfect fit for the ice cream cone from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. I embossed the Mint Macaron Cardstock with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. Doesn't it go nicely with the It's My Party Designer Series Paper (DSP).
While the scoops of ice cream took some fussy cutting – sometimes I find cutting relaxing and very enjoyable.
- Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
- Designer Paper: 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Melon Mambo 2 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Whisper White 1 3/4" x 4"
- Scarps of cardstock: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry
Many of the supplies in the card are the same as the ice cream cone card. I stamped the chick on the Shimmery White cardstock with the Basic Black Archival ink pad and then water colored it using the aqua painters.
- Card Base Mint Macaron: 4 1/4" x 11"
- It's My Party Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2 1/2" x 4"
- Mat Basic Black: 2 3/4" x 4"
- Shimmer White: 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Banner Mint Macaron: 1/2" x 2"
- Banners 5/8" wide
To create a bit of interest I just corner rounded the opposite two corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear which of the Sale-a-bration items is your favorite?