Number of Years stamp set is not just for numbers. It has this great sprig of leaves and a couple of different shaped flowers.
The vase I made using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I punched the circle then cut off a bit from the top and bottom and then ran it through the big shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
The little strip of patterned paper that runs horizontally across the card is from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.
It is pretty hard to see in the photo, but I embellished the flowers with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. It is really a brush and it goes on so easy and really shines – making the flowers stand out so nicely.
I finished it off with the 1/8" Gold Ribbon from Stampin' Up!
- Card Base: Blushing Bride Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11"
- Patterned Paper: Birthday Bouquet DSP 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Matt: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Vase: Calypso Coral Cardstock 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Supplies Used –
Want to shop? Just click on the image below of the item you want and add it to your shopping cart.