Sale-A-Bration’s Beautifully Happy Stamp Set is one of the products you can choose free with qualifying order. For every $50 US and $100 US you spend (before tax and shipping), you’ll earn an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item for free! There are a stunning variety of stamp sets and Designer Series Paper for you to choose from—take a look! Now through 28 February.
Create beautiful floral projects using the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set. This all-occasion stamp set features floral designs as well as greetings that can be used on their own or paired together for more versatility all year long! Combine the stamp pieces of the hollyhocks for a Two-step effect or create a soft and subtle individual colored floral background using your favorite coloring tools. Send happy thoughts, share friendly notes, or wish happy birthday through your own floral style!
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You could substitute a circle for a rectangle or turn the card from portrait to landscape giving it an entirely different look. Let your imagination run wild!
The beautiful background paper is from the Dry Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Beautifully Happy Card Directions
- Very Vanilla Thick (cardbase): 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- (oval frame & flower): 3” x 4”
- Old Olive (leaf): 1″ x 1 3/4″
- Calypso Coral (words): 5/8″ x 3 1/4″
- Dry Brushed Metallic Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Score the Basic White Cardstock at 5 ½” and fold in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Oval Frame using the Framed Florets Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black Ink on the cut out oval.
- Stamp the solid follower stamp using Calypso Coral Ink.
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive Ink.
- Clute oval to the center of the card front and clue the oval frame to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink towards the right-hand side of the Calypso Coral and angle cut each end.
- Adhere the words to the lower portion of the Oval Frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the leaf from the Framed Florets Dies using Old Olive Cardstock and glue to the left of the words.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6