Peaceful Deer Stamp Set was used to create today’s Sunday Sketch Card. Each Sunday I create a card using a card sketch or sometimes called template.
There is no right or wrong when it comes to a card sketch. Use the exact layout our change it up a bit. You can see by the sketch and card I used the same layout.
The Peaceful Deer Stamp Set has a coordinating Deer Builder Punch. When you purchase a bundle you save 10% on the stamp set and punch!
peaceful deer stamp set card
- Evening Evergreen (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (scalloped rec): 3 1/2″ x 5″
- (inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (trees): 3″ x 3 1/2″
- (deer): 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Textured Chic Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 4″
card step by step directions
- Fold the Evening Evergreen in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper ot the center of the card front.
- Stamp the trees from the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set some in Evening Evergreen and some in Soft Succulent Classic Ink.
- Fussy cut the leaves and adhere to the center of the card front as shown with on popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the scallop rectangle using Basic White Paper, the Scallop Contours Dies and the Stmpin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Then die cut the circle in the scallop rectangle using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Tie the Evening Evergreen Checked Ribbon around the lower part of the scalloped rectangle in a bow towards the left-hand side.
- Adhere the rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the deer in Soft Suede Classic Ink and punch out with the coordinating punch and adhere to the lower right-hand side of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add one of the red Festive Pearls to the nose of the deer.
- Glue the Basic White Paper inside the card and stamp a greeting.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2