Season of Winter Card is part of the Four Seasons One Set Series. The Season of Chic Stamp Set and coordinating Chic Die will carry you through the year. Today we focus on the season of winter!
Using the same Sunday Sketch SS010 layout as yesterday for today’s season of winter card. It has the same elements and layout but different season stamps will show you how different they can look.
Season of Winter Card
- Basic White Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (large snowflake): 2″ x 2″
- (stamped snowflake): 2″ x 2″
- (small snowflake): 1″ x 1″
- Soft Succulent (words): 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Silver Foil: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Textured Chic Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create your card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the Silver Foil paper and glue the foil paper to the card front.
- Stamp the snowflake in Soft Suede Ink on Basic White and cut out with the coordinating snowflake die and die cut using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss.
- Cut about 1/2″ off the bottom of the snowflake and glue to the cardfront about 1″ from the top and left-hand edge.
- Stamp the words in Soft Suede ink on the far right side of the Soft Succulent Paper and glue to the designer paper about 1 1/4″ from the top over lapping the bottom of the snowflake.
- Die cut the large detail snowflake and glue it to the left of the words.
- Die cut the tiny snowflake and adhere below the large die cut snowflake.
- Tie a bow with a piece of the Silver Elegant Trim and glue to the center of the large snowflake.
- Add one of the white Adhesive Seasonal Sequins to the center of the small snowflake and two above the words.
season of winter card supplies
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2