Series Two Four Seasons Series Winter Card is today’s share. This week we are showing coordinating embossing folders with the Season of Chic Bundle. Today we are using the snowflake from the set along with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and the Celebrate Everything Host Designer Series Paper.
Four Seasons Series Winter Card
- Polished Pink (card base): 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (strip): 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White(embossed): 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- (inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (circle): 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- (snowflake): 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Celebrate Everything Host Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Card Directions (step by step)
- Fold the Polished Pink Cardstock on the score mark to create card base.
- Emboss the Basic White Cardstock using the Wintery 3D Embossing Folder & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the embossed piece to the left-hand side of the designer paper and glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the “BIRTHDAY WISHES” from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to the far left-hand side of the strip.
- Glue the strip to the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom of the cardfront.
- Cut out the circle using the Stylish Shapes die and adhere to the right of the words with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the snowflake Positively Pink Ink on Basic White.
- Die cut the snowflake out and adhere to the circle of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere one of the Iridescent Rhinestones to the center of the snowflake.
- Glue the Basic White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Over the next few days I am going to share two more cards in the series. I will include supply list, measurement and directions for the cards. If you don’t already, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss it.
Series Two Four Seasons card supplies
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6