Bottled Happiness Sunday Sketch SS062. Each Sunday I share a card created using one of my card sketches. I also include all the step by step directions for the card.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Today I stamped the words on the jar instead of the 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ strip. Also replaces a straight piece of cardstock with a scalloped one. You can even turn your sketch from portrait to landscape for a totally different look. Let your imagination run wild!
Bottled Happiness Stamp Set can be purchased along with the coordinating Vintage Bottle Punch in a bundle and you save 10% on each.
I choose Stampin’ Up! colors: Gray Granite, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Succulent for my color palette.
bottled happiness sunday sketch card
- Basic White Thick (card base): 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ scored at 3 1/4″
- Basic White (bottle): 1 1/2″ x 3″
- Rich Razzleberry (scallop): 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
step by step directions
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create card base. Small flap is card front.
- Glue the designer paper to the right-hand edge of the inside.
- Stamp the short bottle in Gray Granite Ink on the left-hand side of the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom.
- Clean the stamp and stamp it again on the right-hand side in Soft Succulent.
- With Rich Razzleberry Ink stamp the tall bottle on Basic White and punch out.
- Lay the tall bottle where you want it on the cardfront and lightly mark a dot with a pencil and remove bottle.
- Using Gray Granite Ink stamp the sprig twice with the bottom of the stem reaching just below the pencil mark.
- After cleaning the stamp reink in Soft Succulent and stamp again.
- Adhere the tall bottle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (the sprigs should look like they are in the bottle).
- Cut the Rich Razzleberry using the scallop from the Scallop Contour Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the scallop piece to the inside edge of the cardfront.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread around the neck of the tall bottle in a bow.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 66WUVVV3