Get Your Creativity Going with the Artistically Inked Stamp Set. Created with a card sketch and sharing complete directions with you here today.
Our Designer Series Papers are often created with a particular stamp set in mind. Don’t let that keep you from mixing and matching with different sets or paper. Today I mixed the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper with the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and really like how it turned out.
Get Your Creativity Going with a card sketch
I used the Sunday Sketches SS053 for todays card. Each Sunday I share a card I created using one of our sketches. Do you ever sit and look at your cardstock and wonder where to start? Well a card sketch could be your answer. You can use the size and shapes in the sketch or change it up a bit. Replace a circle with a square or change portrait sketch to landscape. There are no set rules.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- (square): 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- (flower): 2″ x 2″
- (leaves): 1 3/4″ x 3″
- Hues of Happiness (background): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- (pink): 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Fold the Basic White on the score mark to create you card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront.
- Tie the Parakeet Party 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon around the pink designer paper about 1″ from the bottom and tie in a bow and glue to the cardfront.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Early Espresso Classic Ink on the bottom of the Basic White square.
- Adhere the square to the top of the pink designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower from Artistically Inked Stamp Set in Polished Pink Classic Ink and cut out with the coordinating die from the Artistic Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Using the single leaf and double leaf stamps, stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Attach the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals above the words.
- Glue the leaves tucking the ends under the flower.
- Add two 2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the upper right-hand corner of the square.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
supplies used for today’s card all Stampin’ Up!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6