Exciting new stamping products are waiting for you in the New 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Starting Tuesday you can place orders for some amazing new things.
Today I am sharing the new Nature’s Prints Stamp Set, Tahitian Cardstock, Sun Prints Designer Series Paper, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots and the Tahitian Baker’s Twine.
sunday sketches ss007
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Here I changed the size of the rectangle from 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ to 2 3/4″ x 4 1/2″. Can you spot what else I changed? You can let your imagination run wild! The sketch is really just starting point.
I LOVE the new bright and bold In Colors, they are the first thing I order from the new catalog. Some stampers are put off with fact that they are only available for two years. Here is how I look at it. A date night at the movies will run me about $40 for 2 1/2 hours of fun. The five new In Color Ink Pads and a package of the assorted paper is only $46 and I have two years of fun!
Exciting New Stamping Products
A customer once said “Stampin’ Up! is like a travel agent”. They take all the guess work out with the coordinating inks, paper, ribbon and embellishments make creating great looking cards a breeze.
Simple stamping steps and measurements
- Basic White (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- (background of clouds): 2 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Night of Navy (mat): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Smoky Slate (3 3/4″ x 3 1/4″)
- Tahitian Tide (words): 7/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Sun Prints 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (clouds): 2” x 7 ½”
- Score the Basic White Cardstock at 4 ¼” and fold on the score mark to create your card base.
- Emboss the Smoky Slate Cardstock using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the 3D Fern Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the bottom of the Night of Navy and glue the Night of Navy to the card front.
- Adhere the Basic White (background) to the cardfront about ½” from the right-hand side.
- Punch out 3 clouds from the Sun Print Designer Series Paper using the Cloud Punch.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the three clouds.
- Place one of the clouds in the upper left-hand corner.
- Cloud 2 in the middle to the right-hand side.
- The third cloud in the lower left-hand corner (all over hanging just a bit).
- Stamp the words on the Tahitian Tide in Versamark Ink.
- Sprinkle the white embossing powder over the top and tap off the excess.
- Then heat set the words just until glossy.
- Tie the baker’s twine in a bow and adhere to the center of the Tahitian Tide.
- Place the words between the top and middle cloud with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 5 Glossy Dots randomly on the clouds and in-between.
- Stamp a greeting inside in Night of Navy.
Natures Prints Stamp Set (158793)*
Night of Navy (100867), Smoky Slate (131202), Tahitian Tide (159261)*, Basic White (159276), Sun Prints 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (158790)*
Versamark Pad (102283), Night of Navy (147110)
Cloud Punch (157749), Glossy Dots (158827)*, 2022-2024 Baker’s Twine Pack (159195)*, Fern 3D Embossing Folder (158804)*, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Basics Embossing Powders (155766), Heat Tool (129053), Simply Scored Tool (122334), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
*available May 3, 2022
Thanks for stopping by and I Hope you love the new catalog as much as me!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6