Sweet Conversations Case Card is todays card for my Just in CASE Series. CASE stands for Copy and Selective Edit. You can copy it exactly or edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today’s CASE is an exact case.
While the Sweet Conversation Stamp Set was inspired for Valentine’s Day don’t let that limit it’s use. I think this card could be perfect for your sweet heart’s Birthday or even your children’s. The Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper has a great color palette.
sweeet talk color palette
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Petal Pink (cardbase): 5 1/2″ x 6″ scored at 3″
- Petal Pink (strip): 1 1/2″ x 5″
- Basic White (hearts): 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pool Party (tag): 1 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Fold the Petal Pink on the score mark to create the cardbase.
- Stamp the front with the cluster of dots in Petal Pink Ink.
- Adhere the Petal Pink strip to the card front about 5/8″ from the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card front about 1/4″ from the bottom.
- Stamp four hearts one each in Petal Pink, Pool Party, So Saffron and Highland Heather.
- Cut the hearts out with the coordinating Sweet Hearts Dies.
- Stamp the greeting in Highland Heather Ink on the Pool Party Ink.
- Cut the greetings with the tag from Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Adhere the tag about 1 1/2″ from the right hand edge with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the the Highland Heather heart to the right of the tag and the others to the left hand side as shown in the image.
- Color some Basic White Baker’s Twine with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie twine in a bow and adhere to the lower left-hand side of the tag.
- Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels two just above the right-hand side of the tag and one to the left.
Sweet Conversations Case CardProduct List
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6