Everyone seems to love the fun fold Z card. For this reason I decided to share how I made this card. Although it may be a bit intimidating it really is a quick and easy card to make.
I stamped this card to send to some of my team members. My Stampin’ Up! team is called the Diva & Dude Stampers Team. When you buy the starter kit under me you become part of an amazing group of demonstrators. Each month I create a fun fold card to send to the top ten in sales on my team.
To create the card I grabbed on of my Sunday Sketches SS072 for the basic layout. Nothing Better Than Stamp Set is the perfect choice for this New Years Card. Embellished with cut out words in Basic White using the Word Wishes Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Fun Fold Z Card Directions
- Cut and Score the card base and strip as shown in diagram.
- Add a piece of designer paper panel (2 1/2″ x 4″) to the left hand side of the card base and one to the right hand side.
- Apply glue to the first 2 1/2″ of the strip and adhere to the left hand side of the card base (1st panel) about 3/4″ from the bottom of the card base.
- Apply glue to the last 2 1/2″ of the strip and adhere to the right hand side of the card base.
- Decorate as you desire.
Red dashes show where the strip is glued.
Two Step stamping is a great way to add color easily. To begin with I stamped the outline image with Memento Black Ink. Adding Daffodil Delight and Just Jade color with the second solid stamp images. Finished off by cutting out the image with the coordinating Love You More Dies and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The drink was added to the tag cut out using the Painted Label Dies.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code 66WUVVV3