Today I used the Sunday Sketches Template SS065 to create a Christmas card. Each Sunday I create a card using one of our card sketches and share it with you. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. Let your imagination run wild!
sunday sketches template ss065
The SS065 is one of my favorite card sketches. Some people refer to them as card templates too. This month I am focusing on the Whimsy and Wonder paper along with the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set. These two products are featured in our monthly Border Buddy PDF Tutorial you can earn free Read More...
Traditional patterns meet an untraditional color scheme in the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper. This paper is a great option for those who want to share the spirit of the season.
Whimsy and Wonder Designer Paper
Images in the paper include gifts, trees, snowflakes, Christmas bulbs, holly and more. This paper is double-sided so when the holidays are over you can flip it over and use the tone-on-tone patterns for upcoming occasions.
Card measurements & Directions
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements.
- Card Base Basic White: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Mint Macaron Designer Paper: 4″ x 2″
- Packages Designer Paper: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Banner Polished Pink: 5/8″ by 3 3/4″
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Mint Macaron Designer Paper to the card front about 1/8″ from the bottom and sides.
- Adhere the package paper to the center of the card front.
- Banner cut the ends of the Polished Pink Cardstock (I like to use the Tailored Tag punch to just punch the ends.)
- Stamp the greeting in Mossy Meadow in on Basic White.
- Cut out the stamped image with the label from the Seasonal Label dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Add two Stampin’ Dimension to the center edges of the label and attach the banner.
- Glue the banner to the card front about 1 3/4″ from the top.
- Stamp a greeting inside the card.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Would love to hear from you please leave a comment. Simply scroll down until you see comments.
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2