Blushing Bride and Silver Foil Snowflakes make this clean and simple card so elegant. It is difficult to capture the true wow factor of this card in a photo.
clean and simple card
The snowflake popping out from the side is featured in the July-Dec 2021 Mini. When you purchase the Wonderful Snowflakes you receive 24 iridescent foil snowflakes for only $6.00.
It is difficult to see the foil matting and the silver embossing on the words. I have done more head embossing in the past year than I did in the other 24 years as a demonstrator. It really does have a WOW factor and is why many people jumped into stamping in the 80’s.
sunday sketches Ss066
Today’s card was based on on of my Sunday Sketches SS066. I used the exact layout for my card without any alterations. Card Sketches help to get you started when you are having a stamping block or you don’t know where to start.
sunday sketches sso68
You can copy the layout exactly like I did here today or change it up a bit like I did for the Peekaboo Farm card. My card is stamped in the portrait position while the sketch is in the landscape. It has there elements but by turning it I only had room for two. I always say let your imagination run wild, just don’t let the cows out.
simple stamping steps and measurements
- Blushing Bride card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Silver Foil mat: 2 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Snowflake paper: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White label: 1 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Score the Blushing Bride paper at 4 1/4 landscape position.
- Fold in half to create card base.
- Glue the snowflake paper to the silver mat with Multipurpose Glue.
- Attach the snowflake to the back side of the silver foil in the center.
- Adhere the silver foil to the card front about 1/2″ from the left-hand edge.
- Stamp the greeting in VersaMark Ink and Emboss with Silver Embossing Powder.
- Cut out the words using the Seasonal Label Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the label to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Silver Metallic Pearl to each end of the label.
See how clean and simple this was to make!
I hope you found some inspiration here today.
Alison is great at doing a Facebook Lives on our Facebook Group!
Hop over to our Border Buddy Hangout Facebook Group and check it out.
Not a member? Ask to join!
Would Love to have you shop with us!
• Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
• Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Current Host Code XV9WM3A6