You only have 2 more days – sign up ends August 8, 2020.
For our Take & Make Card Kit we have selected the Penguin Place Bundle featured in the new July – December 2021 Mini Catalog along with the coordinating Penguin Playmates 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper which is one of the Sale-A-Brations items you can choose free with your qualifying order.
What is included in the Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
On occasion, design paper and embellishments may vary from images in the PDF due to availability.
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps (coordinating dies/punch if needed) inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits on the 9th of the month. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- I will then cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via United States Postal Service around the 20th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US
- In Canada Click here to purchase from my Border Buddy Alison.
Once you register you will receive a Invoice within 48 hours.
Supplies you may want/need
(you can always substitute similar products you have on hand).
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6