Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
One side is floral and the other side patterns making it very versatile.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today’s Stampin’ Up! color palette…
- Basic White (base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White (sentiment): 2" x 2 3/4"
- Calypso Coral (mat): 4" x 5 1/4"
- Basic Black: 1 1/2" x 3 7/8"
- True Love Designer Paper (diamond): 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- True Love Designer Paper (flower): 2 @ 1 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Fold the Basic White (base) in half to create card base.
- Glue the Basic Black to the True Love (diamond) about 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Glue the True Love (diamond) onto the Calypso Coral (mat).
- Glue the Calypso Coral to the cardfront.
- Color the floral paper with the Calypso Coral Dark Stampin' Blend
- Adhere the floral paper to the cardfront.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White paper in Calypso Coral Ink.
- Adhere the sentiment to the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Matte Black Dots randomly around the sentiment.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6