Alison and I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. We also want to take this time to say thank you to each and everyone of you that has placed orders this past year, With out our customers we couldn't do what we love. I am sure you are like me and hoping that 2021 won't be as isolating as 2020. Even in the midst of the pandemic people have found a bit more time to stamp and connect the old fashioned way through card sending.
Today's card I CASED (copied and selectively edited) from page 58 of the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog. You will be able to start ordering from the mini on January 5. If you placed an order from me in the past year you should have received your copy in the mail along with the 2021 Sale-a-Brations brochure.
You can also download a digital copy starting January 5th 2020, stop back then.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the stamp set and the die-cut backgrounds otherwise the colors and layout are the same. You can see how simply change a couple of things can give the card a totally different look.
If you haven't noticed I love to add a few sequins to my cards when ever I can. It just give is a little something extra. These are from the Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, so easy to grab and simply stick them where you want them. Always remember to use an odd number when embellishing.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4")
- background die cuts (3" x 5 1/2")
- Granny Apple Green (1" x 5 1/2")
- Whisper White (2 1/4" x 4 1/4")
- Fold the Bumblebee base in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Cut 4 tags out from the Bumblebee paper using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and the Love You More Than dies.
- Run the tags through the embossing machine using the Subtle 3D die.
- Adhere the tags to the front of the card with Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp "Happy New Year" from the A Wish For Everything Stamp Set in Versamark ink on the Granny Apple Green paper.
- Pour White Embossing Powder over the top, tap of excess and heat set with the heating tool until glossy white.
- Adhere the Granny Apple Green strip to the card front about 1" from the bottom.
- Stamp the drink classes from the Nothing Better Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White.
- Color the drinks with Stampin' Blends, Poppy Parade (dark), Granny Apple Green (light & dark).
- Stamp the liquid in Bumble Bee Classic Ink.
- Cut out with the coordinating die.
- Adhere the drinks to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add three sequins randomly to the card front.
All Supplies used on today's are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at our online stores.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code HKVAYH7M