Today is the day we share a card created using one of our Border Buddy card sketches. Today's card features the Freezin' Fun stamp set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper. Love the color palette in the designer paper.
Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White (rabbit): 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White (word): scrap
- Highland Heather (embossed): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Designer Paper: 2 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Balmy Blue (oval): 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Fold the Whisper White in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Highland Heather paper with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the designer paper to the Highland Heather paper about ½” from the left-hand edge.
- Glue the Highland Heather to the card front.
- Adhere the ribbon horizontally to Highland Heather about 1 ¾” from the top.
- Adhere a gem to the left side of the ribbon.
- Cut the oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies in Balmy Blue paper using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the snowflakes in Balmy Blue ink to the top of the oval.
- Adhere the oval to the center of card front about 1” from the right-hand side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the rabbit in Tuxedo Black ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out the rabbit with the coordinating die from the Freezin’ Friends dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the rabbit to the lower portion of the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Highland Heather ink and cut around the words.
- Adhere the words to the upper right-hand part of the oval with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2