Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Snowflake Wishes stamp set. This stamp set and coordinating die are filled with stunning snowflakes for you to create some awesome cards this winter.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
It is hard to see the sparkle in the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, they are colorful and brilliant. The Balmy Blue Glimmer paper is the perfect touch to add some wow to your next card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Pacific Point (cardbase): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White (stamped): 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Balmy Blue Glimmer: 2" x 2"
- Highland Heather: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Card Stamping Directions
- Fold the Pacific Point cardstock in half to create the cardbase.
- Glue the designer paper to the cardfront about 1/4" from the left-hand edge of the cardfront.
- Adhere two 4" pieces of the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon crisscross on the center of the cardfront.
- Stamp the words on the lower portion of the Whisper White cardstock in Pacific Point Ink and adhere to the cardfront with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the out one of the snowflake from the So Many Snowflake Dies using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine using Balmy Blue Glimmer paper.
- Adhere the snowflake to the upper corner of the Whisper White with a glue dot.
- Cut out a smaller snowflake in Highland Heather paper and adhere to the left of the blue one.
- Add Blue Gem to the center of each snowflake.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6