Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Boho Indigo Product Medley, yesterday I shared the Most Wonderful Time Medley. Medley's are so great as everything coordinates together. All you need to add is some cardstock, ink and adhesive. I am so in love with this Boho Indigo. Blue was my Mom's favorite color and she collected glass in this indigo blue. She would have loved this paper and the little daisy flower embellishments that are part of the Medley.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today’s Stampin’ Up! color palette is…
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Very Vanilla –
- Cardbase -5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Stamped layer – 2 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Crumb Cake: 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"
- Daffodil Delight: 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Boho Indigo Designer Paper:
- Blue pattern 4" x 5 1/4"
- Embossed Very Vanilla 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Fold the Very Vanilla in half to create card base.
- Glue the Boho Indigo paper to the card front.
- Stamp the vase in Misty Moonlight ink on the Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp the leaves in Garden Green ink.
- Glue the Very Vanilla to the Crumb Cake cardstock mat.
- Cut the Very Vanilla Embossed paper with the 2" circle punch.
- Adhere the circle to the backside of the Crumb Cake with about 1" exposed.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side.
- Stamp the words in Night of Navy on the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight strip below the vase with dimensionals.
- Color three flower embellishments with the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend and adhere to the greenery with mini glue dots.
- Color the Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon with the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend and tie in a bow and adhere ot eht top of the vase with a mini glue dot.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6