Hello Stampers, each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. This week it is my turn to share with you.
CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Boho Indigo Product Medley from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I just can't stop stamping with this medley of products. Loving the blues and soft neutral colors. Today I have added a POP of color using the Magenta Madness. The Magenta madness is part of the 2020-2022 In Colors. I love that Stampin' Up! offers sets of In-Colors that are current for two years. It gives us some up to date trendy colors to play with.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today almost every element was changed except the layout. The sample uses the Basket of Blooms stamp set which is on my wish list. I love baskets and think any set with a basket should be a must have. The "friend" on both cards was cut using the Well Written Dies. The sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set that coordinates with the Well Written Dies.
- Night of Navy
- Card Base – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4
- Embossed Layer – 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Floral Designer Paper – 3 @ 1 " x 3 1/4"
- Very Vanilla
- 1st Layer – 2 1/1" x 4"
- Stamped Vase – scrap
- Flowers – scraps
- Sentiment – scrap
- Gold Foil – 1 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- Fold Night of Navy Cardbase in half.
- Emboss Night of Navy with the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder and glue to the card front.
- Glue the three strips of floral designer paper to the card front off setting them a bit.
- Squeeze the Just Jade Classic Ink pad to get ink into the lid, take your Water Painter and squeeze some water withe ink and grab the ink and brush across the Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Repeat the step with Crumb Cake and wash below the Just Jade wash.
- Punch out two of the fern leaves from the medley die cuts and adhere to the upper washed area.
- Stamp the vase in Misty Moonlight onto the scrap of Very Vanilla and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Cut the top first layer
All products used in today's card are Stampin’ Up!®
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6