This month my border buddy, Alison Solven, and I have been featuring Forever Greenery which is our suite of the month every Saturday. When you make any size purchase in our online stores you earn a free PDF with instructions for 8 cards featuring the products in the suite.
Want to earn extra perks? Click the links below to find out more.
Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards Program (Canadian customers)
Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards Program (US customers)
Today I am sharing a card created using the suite of products to inspire you. This card is not included in the PDF but I have provided the instructions so you can make it yourself.
This suite of products makes creating cards for anyone or any occasion a snap. I love when stamp sets have the simple greeting of "hello", great for most any occasion.
Make a colorful splash with our signature ink pads in the 2020-2022 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads. This ink is fast drying, dye-based ink that is great for general stamping or for coloring techniques like watercoloring. Stampin' Up! Takes the guesswork out of your color coordination by grouping in collections; Regals, Brights, Subtles and Neutrals. Many of our other products come in the same exclusive colors, so it’s easy to coordinate with cardstock, markers, embellishments, and more!
- Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (sc0red at 4 1/4")
- Leaves 2" x 3"
Pretty Peacock Layer – 3 3/4" x 5"
- Layer – 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Sentiment – 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Gold Foil Paper – 2" x 3"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Just Jade cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock layer using the Greenery Embossing Folder and glue to the Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Glue the Pretty Peacock cardstock to the card front.
- Glue the Gold Hoop to the lower right hand corner of the Whisper White with Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut out 3 leaves in Gold Foil using the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Cut out 2 Just Jade Leaves using the dies.
- Cut out two of the leaves from the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper using the coordinating leaf die.
- Attache the leaves as shown using Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Gold Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.
- Attach the bow with Mini Glue Dot or Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp "HELLO" in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink on the Whisper White strip and adhere on top of the leaves and gold hoop as shown.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6