It's Just in Case Thursday and it's Alison here this week. Each week Patsy Waggoner (my Border Buddy) and I share a card we've CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications. Today's card uses the Free as a Bird Bundle from page 90 of the catalogue.
I based my card on this project which featured the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin but made it into a card.
- Petal Pink – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4" to form card base
- Very Vanilla – 6" x 3 1/2"
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/8"
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – bird pattern
- Fold Petal Pink cardstock in half to form card front.
- Ink the leaf stamp in Soft Sued ink and stamp off once and then on the card front. Repeat until you've created a random pattern.
- Cut out the large die from the Very Vanilla with the Stitched Nested Labels Die.
- Cut off the right side and glue it flush to the right edge of card front.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark ink and stamp on the far left of the Crumb Cake strip, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the right end of the Crumb Cake. Add a Bird Ballad Trinket and tie in knot.
- Glue Crumb Cake strip to the middle of the label.
- Fussy cut the birds from the patterned paper and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals to the right of the sentiment.
Stampin' Up! has provided on order number for all the products in the Suite. The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle can be purchased together using code #152190
When you purchase the Free as a Bird Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Labels in a bundle you save 10%.
The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle includes:
- Free as a Bird Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies (10% off)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
- Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim
- Bird Ballad Trinkets
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards Program.
In the USA order Patsy Waggoner's Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6