Today's card features the Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper. You can see how the paper is the focal point of the card and can make for a very quick and easy card. Simply add a sentiment and you are good to go.
Simply pick your patterned paper and some coordinating cardstock a sentiment and you have everything you need to create a card with this card sketch.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Real Red Cardstock in half to create card base (4 1/4" x 11" or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Glue the Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper (3 1/4" x 4") to the Old Olive Cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/4").
- Glue the Old Olive to the Gold Glimmer Paper (4" x 5 1/4").
- Tie the ribbon around the card about 1 3/4" from the bottom with the knot to the left edge of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out with the die from the Ornate Dies.
- Cut another one in Gold Foil and cut it in two and glue each on to the edges of the Very Vanilla with about 1/8" overhanging.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front with dimensionals.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To Die For.
- Join my Facebook Group
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Hop on over to my Border Buddy Alison's Blog and check out what she has been up to this week!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 9RRBKQ3G