Today's ornament features the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch. These are part of the suite products that Alison and I are featuring in our monthly Border Buddy PDF Tutorial.
The Border Buddy PDF Tutorial is our thank you for customer who place orders at our online store. READ MORE…
The Brightly Gleaming Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed.
The Brightly Gleaming Suite Bundle includes
* Christmas Gleaming Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (10% off)
* Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
* Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
* 1/2" (1.3 cm) Classic Weave Ribbon
* Star Designer Elements
* Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Stamp 15 Ornaments in Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with coordinating punch.
- Score ornaments down the center and fold and crease with bone folder.
- Each 3D ornament consists of three punched ornaments.
- Glue the right side of one ornament to the left side of the other then take the third ornament and glue the left side of the ornament to the right side. Repeat so you have five 3D ornaments.
- Punch out a 1 3/8" Scallop Circle in Whisper White cardstock.
- Glue the ornament tops to the scallop circle in a circular fashion.
- Fold 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (5") in half and glue between each of the 3D ornaments.
- Punch out some Silver Glimmer paper using the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- And glue to the center of the ornament.
- Punch out the Sparkle Glimmer Paper using the 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch and glue to the center of the Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Tie the 3/8" Cotton Real Red Ribbon in a knot and adhere to the center of the Sparkle paper with a glue dot.
- Fold a piece of the 3/8" Real Red Ribbon in half and adhere to the back of the ornament on the Whisper White Scallop Circle.
- Punch out another Whisper White Scallop Circle and adhere to the other to cover up the ends of the ribbon.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Join my Facebook Group
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Hop on over to my Border Buddy Alison's Blog and check out what she has been up to this week!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6