Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For July, we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in vibrant colors. There is always a list of coordinating colors for the paper but don't let that keep you in a box there are still many more Stampin' Up! Colors you can find to go with it!
The Swirls and Curl's embossing folder made me think of flying butterflies, so I paired it with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set.
Today's card features Piece G from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4" x 11 or 1 15 1/2" x 8 1/2")in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the words in Blackberry Bliss Ink on a piece of So Saffron Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4").
- Glue the So Saffron cardstock to the cardfront.
- Emboss a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock using the Swirls & Curls Folder.
- Adhere piece G to the lower right-hand corner of the embossed Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- Glue the Blackberry Bliss cardstock to the cardfront.
- Stamp one large outline butterfly from Butterfly Gala stamp set in Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White.
- Stamp the large solid butterfly over the outline one with So Saffron Ink.
- Stamp two small outline butterflies in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the small solid butterflies in So Saffron ink over the outline butterflies.
- Punch out the butterflies with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Adhere them in a row on the seam of the designer paper and Blackberry Bliss paper with dimensionals.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Don't forget about this month's Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax and shipping) you will get a bonus $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! you can use from August 1- 31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn so shop all month! READ MORE…
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! READ MORE…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2