Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS036. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Garden Lane Designer Paper along with the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and Painted Harvest stamp set.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch, you might want to convert it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock (5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Emboss a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock (3 3/4" x 5") using the Layered Leaves 3D folder and glue to the card front.
- Glue a piece of the designer paper (2 1/4" x 4") to the center of the card front.
- Tie a piece of Braided Linen around the cardfront about 1 3/4" from the bottom and tie to the left-hand side.
- Stamp the words in Mossy Meadow Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Stitched Nested Layer Die (2 1/4" wide).
- Cut out a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock using the Stitched Nested Layered Die(2 1/4" wide).
- Cut the Sahara Sand Cardstock in half and adhere each one to the back of each side of the Whisper White Tag with dimensionals.
- Adhere the tag to the right-hand side of the bow.
- Stamp the solid leaves from the Painted Harvest in Soft Seafoam ink, and the two-step leaves on top in Mossy Meadow Ink.
- Punch out the leaves with the Leaf Punch and cut one leaf off.
- Adhere the leaf to the upper right-hand side of the tag.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
All products for today's hand stamped card are Stampin’ Up!®
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6