Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Pop of Petals Cling Stamp Set and the Four-Petal Punch along with the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and the new Timeless Label Punch.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today the only changes I made was from a gift box to a card and the designer paper.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create the card base
- Glue a piece of the Bird Ballad Designer Paper 3" x 3 1/4" to the card front about 1/2" from the top and sides.
- Stamp the long stem flower from the Pop Of Petals Cling stamp set in Mint Macaron on a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock (1 3/4" x 4 1/4")
- Glue the Mint Macaron to the card front centered on the designer paper.
- Tie a piece of the 1/4" Textile Mint Macaron Ribbon around the Mint Macaron Paper and tie in a bow on the left-hand side.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the New Timeless Label Punch and adhere to the center of the Mint Macaron with dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly in Calypso Coral ink on Petal Pink ink.
- Color the lines of the butterfly using the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend.
- Punch the butterfly out with the Four-Petal Punch.
- Tie the Grapefruit Grove Nature's Twine around the butterfly and leave the ends to create antennas.
- Adhere the butterfly to the card front with dimensionals.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today!
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6