Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for March is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Sale-a-brations selections. The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch.
Today's card uses piece A from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
The Color Palette
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Basic Black Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a piece 4" x 5 1/4" Designer Series Paper to the center of the card front.
- Color a piece of the 5" White Flax Trim with the Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere the trim to the card front about 1 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp the words from Incredible Like You stamp set in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock (2" x 3 1/2").
- Cut out the words with the 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" Rectangles Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Adhere the words to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Punch out one of the small butterflies from the designer paper and adhere to the lower left-hand corner with a dimensional.
- Adhere to rhinestones to the center of the butterflies.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6