Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Gingham Gala Suite of Products. The suite includes…
- BUTTERFLY GALA PHOTOPOLYMER BUNDLE
- BUTTERFLY GALA PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SE
- BUTTERFLY DUET PUNCH
- GINGHAM GALA 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES
- GINGHAM GALA 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCK PACK
- GINGHAM GALA ADHESIVE-BACKED SEQUINS
- WHISPER WHITE 5/8" (1.6 CM) FLAX RIBBON
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set or both. Today I CASED the sample exactly just changing it from a tag to a card.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue the 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of designer paper to a piece of Balmy Blue (3 5/8" x 4 7/8").
- Glue the Balmy Blue cardstock to the center of the cardfront.
- Fold a piece of White Flax Trim in half and adhere to the center of the cardfront.
- Stamp Hello Butterfly in Basic Gray Classic Ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (3" x3").
- Cut out the Whisper White using the 2 3/8" Stitched Circle and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the circle to the card front about 1" from the top.
- Stamp the butterfly on Whisper White cardstock in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color* the butterfly with an Aqua Painter with Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue Ink. (*firs,t squeeze the ink pad to get some of the ink in the lid, then grab the ink with your aqua painter and start painting the image)
- Punch the butterfly with the punch and adhere the butterfly to the upper left-hand side of the stitched circle.
- Adhere two of the sequin flowers to the right of the butterfly and one to the lower left-hand edge of the circle.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2