Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for February is from the Floral Romance Suite. This suite can be found on pages 10 & 11 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper gives you six different patterns to choose, three each of 2 double-sided designs and three each of 2 single designs in Vellum.
Today's card uses piece H from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Pear Pizzaz cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" in half to create card base.
- Adhere the piece H of the OSW to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
- Tie a piece of the variegated ribbon around the Whisper White cardstock about 1 1/2" from the bottom and tie in a bow to the left-hand side.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the card front about 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp the words in Mossy Meadow ink below the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp the leaves in Mossy Meadow and cut out with the coordinating framelit using the Big Shot and tuck behind the bow and adhere with dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6