Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as my demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for January is from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper featured on page 10 & 11 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. We choose the first pattern shown which is a floral vellum paper. I love that there are 3 sheets included in the package which will give me lots of creative fun.
Today's card uses piece G from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the OSW piece G to the Designer Paper 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the Fresh Fig Cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and adhere the cardstock to the center of the card front.
- Run a piece of Fresh Fig Ruffled Ribbon across the card front about 2" from the bottom.
- Run a piece of 1/8" Old Olive Ribbon over the top of the Fresh Fig.
- Stamp Thinking of You in Fresh Fig Ink on Whisper White paper and punch out with the tailored tag punch.
- Adhere the tag to the center of the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Adhere one of the frosted flower embellishments to the bottom center of the tag.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2