It is a great day to stamp, this past week we have had some record lows. Yesterday morning we woke up to -38 degrees actual temp with wind chill it was -63 degrees. I haven't been outside since Monday and don't plan to go out today either.
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. I love square cards, and you can make a coordinating envelope using our Envelope Punch Board. This card will also fit into our medium Whisper White Envelopes.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set or both as I did in today's card. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of 4" x 8" Lovely Lipstick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Run the front bottom edge through the big shot using the stitched scallop edge die.
- Adhere a piece of 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" Vellum cardstock to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the floral heart in Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut the stamped Whisper White scallop heart using the Big Shot and the Be Mine Stitched Dies.
- Adhere the heart to the right-hand side of the vellum with dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of the ribbon around the center of the card front over the heart and tie a bow.
- Stamp the words in Lovely Lipstick ink on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and punch it out with 1 1/4" circle punch and adhere it with dimensionals to the left-hand side of the white hand heart overlapping a bit.
- Randomly apply 3 of the Expoxy Hearts to the vellum.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6