Sympathy cards are one of the hardest to make and send. This past year we have lost several family and friends. I try to have them on hand as funerals seem to come up without notice and I don't always have time to make a card.
The card features the Petal Palette stamp set along with the Garden Impressions Designer paper. I love the Stampin' Up! Blends for coloring images. And the Itty Bitty Greetings fit perfectly in the Classic Label Punch and cover most occasions.
Sunday Sketches SS011
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's is SS011. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold 4 1/4" x 11" Lovely Lipstick cardstock in half to create cardbase (5 1/2" s 8 1/2" for side fold).
- Adhere the pattern paper to the left-hand side of the cardfront.
- Cut out Granny Apple Green cardstock with the long decorative die from the Petals & More Thinlits die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the cut out along the cardfront about 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp the triple flowers on Whisper White cardstock in Tuxedo Black ink and color with Stampin' Blends and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Adhere the flowers to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black ink and punch out with the Classic Lable Punch and adhere to the cardfront with Mini Dimensionals.
- Add some Self-adhesive Sequins randomly to your cardfront to give it a little WOW.
Supplies used today
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6