Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is SS013. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the fun whimsical stamp set called Bella & Friends along with the Broadway Bond Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Simple Stamping Steps:
- Fold a piece 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Basic Black Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Gray Granite Cardstock to the card front.
- Adhere a piece of the designer paper 1 3/4" x 5" to the bottom of the card front about 1/8" from the bottom.
- Cut out a 2 5/8" Stitched Square stamp Bella and her parrot friend on the square and color in with the Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere the square to the left-hand side of the card about 3/4" from the edge.
- Punch out a Lovely Lipstick balloon using the Ballon Bouquet Punch and adhere the balloon to the card front with a dimensional 1/2 on the square and 1/2" overhanging the top.
- Stamp in Versa Mark Ink on a piece of Basic Black Cardstock 5/8" x 2" the greeting and emboss with Whisper White Embossing Powder.
- Adhere one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to the balloon.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card. Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code WK4JVSRX