One Sheet Wonder or as Stampin’ Up! Demo friend Kylie Bertucci would call it #loveitchopit
Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for January is from the All My Love Suite featured on page 4-6 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog which goes live tomorrow!!! This card will make a perfect Valentines Day card for a special friend.
Today’s card uses piece A from the 12″ x 12″ One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
The All My Love double-sided paper package has 12 different patterns to for you to choose from. You will be so pleased with the selection of papers in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.
The color palette…
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere piece A OSW to a piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Tie a bow around the Whisper White & Designer Paper with the knotted bow to the left-hand side.
- Stamp the greeting in Lovely Lipstick classic ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the Stitched Label and Big Shot.
- Adhere the label to the right-hand side of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the heart in Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with coordinating heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and adhere to the lower center of the label with a dimensional.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven’s Online Store
Today’s Supplies Occasions items you can start to order tomorrow, January 3, 2019!!!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 9RRBKQ3G