Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot. Today's card used piece E from the 12" x 12" Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) One Sheet Wonder (OSW).
Here is our pattern for you to use to create your own One Sheet Wonder cards.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp Best Wishes in Blackberry Bliss Ink to the lower right-hand corner.
- Adhere piece E to a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and adhere to the top of the cardfront.
- Punch out a Daisy in Whisper White cardstock using the Daisy Punch adhere the daisy to the lower left-hand corner of piece E.
- With the 3/4" circle punch, punch out a circle in Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to the center of the daisy.
- Color three pearls with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and adhere to the upper right-hand corner of piece E.
Supply List for Today's Card:
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6