I have had the Jar of Love stamp set for several years, and it is fun to get it back out and play with it a bit. Sometimes the new sets take over, and the "older" sets get pushed back on the shelf. This is a classic set that will stay permanently in my collection even after it retires.
With the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern you can create 11 different cards.
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. Today I stepped it up a bit to create more of a WOW card.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Stamp the words in Rich Razzleberry Ink.
- Glue the Tea Room Designer Paper to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- Glue the Whisper White to a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock (3 3/4" x 4 1/2") and then adhere that to the front of the cardfront about 1/4" from the bottom and edges.
- Stamp the jar in Rich Razzleberry Ink and three stems in Old Olive Ink and the water in Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Cut the jar out with the coordinating Everday Jar Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Jar to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp three more stems in Old Olive and cut them out with the coordinating framelit and big shot.
- Tuck the stems under the jar top and adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flowers in Petal Pink and Calypso Coral and the flower center in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Cut out the flowers with the coordinating framelit using the Big Shot and adhere to the stems with dimensionals.
- Stamp the bow in Crushed Curry Ink and cut out and put on the jar with a glue dot.
Supplies used in today's card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6