The cardstock is from Nature's Poem cardstock pack which includes Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede, and Petal Pink. Love that Stampin' Up! combines some packages that go with the designer paper, so you don't have to buy three different packages. You get eight sheets of each color.
The striped paper is from Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) package. I love our DSP you receive 12 sheets; 2 each of 6 double-sided designs giving you endless opportunities.
The Petal Pink, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide and Whisper White make up the color palette for this card.
The Be Strong – Be Happy – Be You was stamped in Soft Suede on Petal Pink cardstock and cut out with my new all-time favorite Stitched Layers Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. This set of framelits will give your cards a fresh new look.
Simple Steps & Measurements:
- Fold the Tranquil Tide cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" in half to create the card base.
- With Snail adhesive apply the DSP (3 3/4" x 5") to the card front.
- Color the tree stamp with Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker for the trunk and Tranquil Tide Stampin' Write Marker for the needles and stamp in the center of a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2 1/4" x 4").
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the Soft Suede cardstock and adhere to the center of the cardfront.
- Color the tree again and stamp on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the coordinating framelit and Big Shot and adhere to the left side of the other tree with dimensionals.
- Stamp Be Strong – Be Happy – Be You in Soft Suede ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut out with the circle die from the Stitched Labels Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Petal Pink tag to the lower right-hand side of the cardfront.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6